So it’s that time of year where I take a few moments to reflect on the previous year’s adventures. When you are in the year you are going from awesome moment to awesome moment with no time to really take everything in so it’s really nice (and a little bit of a big job) to pop this year’s round up together.
Here’s some amazing things I got to see this year…..in no particular order…..
- A zip lining best man
- A groom in a gold suit….I shit you not!!
- An amazing vow renewal in the woods where everybody cried….including me!
- A groom with leopard print boots….oh and his bride wore leopard print shoes…..Ummmm yes!!
- The AMAZING work being done by Childreach to rebuild the schools damaged by earthquakes in Nepal.
- Two incredible tea ceremonies…Chinese weddings rule!!
- My first ever typhoon in Hong Kong
- A traditional Nepalese blessing where we were welcomed with open arms in to a families home and got to learn about their culture.
- Darth vader playing beer pong!!
- A back to the future Delorean….which if you know me you’ll know I LOVED!
- A bride popping out to feed her lamb during the reception….as you do!!
- Two of my couples new addition’s to their family in all their cuteness
- Shot two incredible shoots with some of the most talented bods in the wedding industry.
- Had the honour of speaking to 100 (ish) photographers at the SNAP photography festival….it was both terrifying and life changing! Thank you to everyone who turned up to hear me blab on!
- Two of THE best grooms reactions EVER!!
- Some excellent moves on the dance floor
- Beloved pets, beautiful babies and crazy kids!
Plus much much more!!!
I want to say a huge thank you to all the couples who have welcomed me in to their families and lives for that one amazing day. Because of you I get the honour of doing a job that I love so much and trust me I don’t take this lightly.
I know there’s a lot but I would LOVE it if you took a little look through my gallery by clicking the image below!! (If you spot yourself or someone you know why not even give it a little share!!